keep calm and love - photoshoot

I'll tell you a beautiful story today.. She loves him and he loves her :))
This was my one of the most amazing photoshoot ever. I love every frame I took that evening. Magda and Artur did a great job posing and smiling - they couldn't be more natural. You can actually see their love, aren't you? :) Thank you guys for such a great, great time we shared - and good luck on your new, happy life!
We took this photos on a beautiful, very old castle in Cracow - Wawel Castle.


Copyright: Magda Mizera Fotografia





















5 comments:

  1. oh wow! if i would live closer i would give you a call to take photos for our family:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do it! :) Thank you Evgenia :) xox

      Delete
  2. Боже,как это чудесно! волшебные фотографии! прекрасно!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale magiczna sesja!! Oni są piekni zwłaszcza ona :) Ten portret z focusem na oczy po prostu podbił moje serce. Pięknie ich uchwyciłaś!

    ReplyDelete